Sunday, July 18, 2010

Goodbye D.C. Hello Detroit!

Unless something drastic happens this is probably my last post coming to you from Washington D.C.

For those that do not know I am moving to Michigan. Before you ask, I have not been offered the Social Networking job with the Detroit Red Wings (though they are still more than welcome to contact me that goes for anyone else that wants to contact me, job related or not you are always more than welcome to shoot me a message).

D.C. has been fun. Met some great people out here and I will miss going to see the Capitals practice up at Kettler. Who knows maybe I'll wear my Mike Green t-shirt I got for participating in a Capitals' sponsored blood drive to a Wing/Caps game to see what kind of reaction I get. Odds are probably not though (sorry Caps fans no offense) Every game I have seen at The Joe I have worn my Nicklas Lidstrom jersey and they've won every game. I just can't break that streak.

It will be good to be home again.

1 comment: