Monday, July 12, 2010

Ever had that feeling?

Have you ever had that feeling that you're forgetting to do something?

I hope at least one of you has so that someone can relate to this.

I don't have a clue what it is that I could be forgetting to do. I've run updates, I've written, got stuff done around the house, searched the job boards, etc.



Maybe it is just that something BIG is going to happen. Maybe today we finally find out where Ilya Kovalchuk is going. I haven't been that concerned about it. As a Detroit Red Wings fan the idea of him going to the Red Wings isn't realistic. Could you imagine the outrage that would cause? After all of Kovy's 10 year $10 mill a year talk if he signed with the Red Wings for 1.5 Mil. Ha! People already hate Detroit why not give them more fuel to their fire.

Maybe Mike Modano will make his announcement. Not really that concerned about that either though. If he signs with Detroit he better work and he better stay on that third line with Jiri Hudler and Dan Cleary and leave the second line center spot to Valtteri Filppula. Got that Mo? No 2nd line for you!

On the other hand if Modano signs with the Wild that would be a cute little "look who is coming back" story I can write for The Hockey Writers



Honestly I am more concerned about the fact that Teemu Selänne has yet to announce what he plans to do for the 2010-11 season than I am over Mike Modano.

Oh well, so writing to clear my mind about what I am forgetting has only brought to mind that I am not wearing my glasses. I don't think that is it either though.

No comments:

Post a Comment