Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A little here, a little there


I want to apologize for the lack of post as of late on here. This blog was designed to be my personal thoughts and stories on things from around the hockey world that did not fit into the other blogs I write for.

Heading into the new season I am seeing that most of my stuff now fits into my many outlets I am now part of. I thank you all for reading and this is by no means a goodbye and I am not going on a leave like The Triple Deke.

I am only saying you can find me on a number of other sites now:


Detroit Sports Nation

The Hockey Writers

Howlin' Hockey

This week I received a very warm welcome over at Hockey Wilderness from the staff and their readers.

I recommend checking out and bookmarking all of the sites - and not just to read me but the other great writers that are also featured on the sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment