Thursday, April 21, 2011

30 pictures in 30 days: Day One - ten facts about me

As hopefully the Phoenix Coyotes can rise from the ashes and shambles currently surrounding the end of their season (but for the sake of the loyal Yotes fans hopefully not their franchise) so to shall The Sin Bin Chronicles rise from the ashes once again.

To bring it back to life I am mainly going to use it as my place to vent about hockey issues and live as I see it.

To kick off the rebirth I am going to jump on the bandwagon and do the 30 pictures in 30 days… Enjoy…

Day One:

A picture of me and ten facts about me...




1. I am terrified of thunderstorms - especially those at night.
2. I hate having my picture taken.
3. There is a large scar that goes across my chest in a diagonal from upper right to lower left side.
4. I am left-handed.
5. My favorite thing to do in the summer is to go camping “up north” and go kayaking down the Pierre Marquette River.
6. I can speak some (read and write better) Swedish and Finnish; but Spanish and French confuse me.
7. Tom was best friend though high school and was diagnosed with cancer when he was 19 and fought off round after round of chemo. Tom had two goals in live: live to be 25 and graduate from college: he was five months shy of turning 25 and one month shy of graduating from college when he lost his battle with cancer.
8. As a kid my mom told me that learning to ice skate and play hockey was too dangerous so she put me in gymnastics and dance instead.
9. I use to sing competitively in a women’s barbershop chorus (Fenton Lakes Chorus of Sweet Adelines International) - I have sang: Lead, Baritone and Bass.
10. I enjoy laying out in the grass and watching the clouds move or laying on the beach listening to the waives.

No comments:

Post a Comment