Monday, April 25, 2011

30 Days of pictures - Day 5: Memory

Day Five: A picture of your favorite memory

Picking one favorite memory is hard to do as they all hold special meaning. Picking one child’s birth over the other I just wont do. Abigail was my first born and holds special meaning in that; but Rowen did not put me though an emergency c-section in the middle of the night - that is special in it’s own right too.


So ruling the kids out I am going to have to go with something that has happened more than once and it is more the feeling at the moment than just the memory itself that has this win out.

The best feeling in the world comes to everyone at different times in different places for me it is that peaceful felling of being alone, in a kayak in Northern Michigan.

No noise of the city, no thought to the troubles awaiting at home. It is just me, the kayaking, and the sights and sounds of nature.

My favorite river is the Pere Marquette River in the Huron-Manistee National Forsest located in Northern Lower Michigan.



No comments:

Post a Comment