Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Heat

So I am sitting here inside on what is actually a decent day out; because the kids feel that it is 'too hot' - clearly they do not remember living in the DC area anymore because the current 64 is a lot nicer than the 100+ with nearly 100% humidity we were getting out there!

Both of my daughters have been flipping though some old Easton Catalogs I had sitting around. Yes - you can nominate me for mother of the year now. My oldest will be three next week and has been asking for not just ice skates but "hockey skates and gloves". Her sister who will be two next week (yes I am not making this up they are one year and four days apart) is also asking for skates.

So I guess I need to start looking up some local skating and eventual hockey programs for my kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment