Monday, August 2, 2010

Don't mess with Finland

Who doesn't love the motivational posters? I remember when I first started going to college the school I was going to had them EVERYWHERE. They were in the halls, the offices, heck I think there were even some in the bathrooms. Needless to say - if you need that much motivation I think you need to make some chances in your life.

Back to topic - so these awesome posters have become an Internet sensation with the addition of the demotivational posters and now everything in life gets a poster. My personal favorite:



(Sorry it is so blurry it was taken with my phone that I clearly need a new one).

And Today's poster of the day with a historical significance. Please take a look at the totals at the bottom - yes those numbers are correct:

No comments:

Post a Comment